Army veteran Steve Repak has fought his own financial battles as he once accumulated over $32,000 in credit card debt while serving in the military. After becoming a Certified Financial Planner™ certificant, Steve vowed to eliminate his own debt and educate others on how to do the same. He has made a living traveling the world, sharing what he has learned and inspiring over 150,000 government employees, service members and their families, nonprofit organizations and businesses to think differently about their money.
As a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, Steve is able to speak on a broad array of financial subjects such as how to develop a spending plan (budgeting), debt reduction, credit building, long-term and short-term savings, insurance and basic estate planning. Steve’s prior military service and his experience speaking to churches and non-profits makes him appealing to large diverse audiences. Steve can deliver keynote presentations as well as conduct breakout sessions with smaller groups and has the ability to modify his presentations to serve any audience.
Steve is a member of the National Speakers Association and the Personal Finance Speakers Association.
Steve’s Speaking Attributes
- As a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, Steve is highly qualified to speak on the subject of personal finance
- Provides a unique twist of humor and real life experiences that relates with his audiences
- Has spoken before hundreds of groups including corporate, government, and religious audiences
- Conveys his message with passion and energy that will both entertain and educate
- Makes material exciting and interactive with audience participation
Steve’s Key Note/Break Out Speaking Topics
- Boot Camp for your Finances – Take control of your spending, get out of debt once and for all, and build more savings than you ever thought possible. You will be guided through a step by step process that will provide the fundamental skills to reduce debt and build wealth by using uncommon sense instead of common sense.
- Simple Steps to Securing a Solid Financial Future, God’s Way – The Bible mentions money and finances over 2,350 times so you know that God is passionate about this subject. Steve brings the same passion as he speaks from the heart, but more importantly from his experiences as he faced the same challenges of being spiritually and financially broke. Bestselling personal finance author, Steve Repak, CFP® will share with his audience in a 50-minute presentation the highlights of his newest book 6 Week Money Challenge: For Your Personal Finances. Audiences from all walks will find value in the thoughtful exploration of controlled spending, smarter credit building, defeating credit card debt, and other subjects that are included in his latest book.